Some Background Info:
Since 1959 the Chinese Communist party or CCP have had control of Tibet and over time it has become a criminal offence for Tibetans to speak their own language, practice Tibetan Buddhism or Possess anything relating to the Tibetan spiritual leader His Holiness The Dalai Lama.
Being found guilty of these things can and often does carry a penalty of long term imprisonment, torture or even execution.
Women are forced into abortions and also systematically raped by Chinese Communist Soldiers and there is nothing they can do why? because Tibetans have no way of protesting or raising their concerns.
World leaders know what's happening in Tibet but they do nothing why? because China is good for the world economy.
For this reason, people have now resorted to 'self Immolation' burning themselves to death in order to make the world listen. So far there have been 107 self immolations and the sad and tragic thing is that you probably never even heard about it. The reason for this is because the Chinese Government carry a major influence about what is and is not televised.
- Tibet is closed to all foreigners and journalists
- Restrictions have been put on all Tibetans fleeing Tibet to India
- 107 Monks Nuns & Lay People have Self Immolated since 2009
- There are now more Chinese than Tibetans in Tibet
- Tibet is now known as The Chinese Autonomous Region
- Tibetan Buddhist Practice is outlawed
- It is criminal offence to possess anything relating to His Holiness The Dalai Lama and anyone found to be doing so may be executed or imprisoned.
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CALL Julie on 01706 355108 or email@example.com